The FLIR E8-XT infrared camera for professional thermal imaging
FLIR E8-XT is a point-and-shoot infrared camera. It is the perfect tool for diagnosing electrical, mechanical and building problems. It has a 320 × 240 pixel infrared detector and expanded, -20°C to 550°C temperature range. The new MSX (Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging) enhances the clarity of your thermal images by adding in visual details in real time. The built-in Wi-Fi allows you to quickly connect with the FLIR Tools® Mobile app for sharing images and sending reports easily from any location.
- Easy to use. Fully automatic, focus-free, intuitive interface in thermal, visual or MSX mode.
- Compact and rugged design. Low weight and the accessory belt pouch make them easy to bring along. Reliable even in harsh environments. 2 m drop-tested.
- The most affordable infrared camera on the market.
- Temperature range: -20°C to 550 °C (-4°F to 1022 °F)
- Thermal sensitivity / NETD: <0.05 °C (0.09 °F) / <50 mK
- Spatial resolution (IFOV): 2.6 mrad
- Field of view (FOV): 45° × 34°
- Flir E8-XT infrared camera
- Hard transport case
- USB cable
- Power supply/charger
- Printed documentation